<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Dr Geezer
Moderators: freddy
Author Post
Wombat
Sun Oct 11 2015, 10:27pm
Furry One
Registered Member #12
An old geezer became very bored in retirement and decided to open a medical clinic.
He put a sign up outside that said: "Dr.Geezer's clinic. Get your treatment for £500, if not cured, get back £1,000."
Doctor "Young," who was positive that this old geezer didn't know beans about medicine, thought this would be a great opportunity to get £1,000. So he went to Dr.Geezer's clinic.
Dr. Young: "Dr.Geezer, I have lost all taste in my mouth. Can you please help me ?"
Dr. Geezer: "Nurse, please bring medicine from box 22 and put 3 drops in Dr. Young's mouth."
Dr. Young: Aaagh !! -- "This is Petrol!"
Dr. Geezer: "Congratulations! You've got your taste back.That will be £500."
Dr. Young gets annoyed and goes back after a couple of days figuring to recover his money.
Dr. Young: "I have lost my memory, I cannot remember anything."
Dr. Geezer: "Nurse, please bring medicine from box 22 and put 3 drops in the patient's mouth."
Dr. Young: "Oh, no you don't, -- that is Petrol!" Dr. Geezer: "Congratulations! You've got your memory back!" That will be £500."
Dr. Young (after having lost £1000) leaves angrily and comes back after several more days.
Dr. Young: "My eyesight has become weak --- I can hardly see anything !!!!
Dr. Geezer: "Well, I don't have any medicine for that so, " Here's your £1000 back." (giving him a £10 note).
Dr. Young: "But this is only £10!"
Dr. Geezer: "Congratulations! You got your vision back! " That will be £500!"
Moral of story -- Just because you're "Young" doesn't mean that you can outsmart an "old Geezer"
Yelahiah
Tue Oct 13 2015, 10:06pm
Pig Rider
Registered Member #133
good one

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF